RetroShield® is designed to retrofit insulation in existing metal buildings and upgrade insulation systems in new metal buildings.
RetroShield® reduces radiant heat transfer by over 90% and provides a more appealing finish than other comparable insulation systems.
- Improves thermal performance, saving energy and reducing monthly operating costs.
- Is quick and easy to install, reducing down time for building owners.
- Works with all types of metal framing.
- Does not absorb moisture like standard mass insulation.
- Provides a more attractive finished appearance than other commercial insulation systems. (Available in white or reflective finishes. Custom colors available.)
The system is mechanically attached to the building’s frame without glue or cables. It doesn’t require additional framing or other alterations to complete the installation process. This installation system helps ensure long-term stability and product performance.
RetroShield® offers maximum energy efficiency for any roof or wall retrofit application. When installed, the RetroShield® System offers continuous insulation, minimizing air leaks. It can be back-loaded with additional insulation for specific thermal performance or R-value requirements.
For more about RetroShield® visit the RetroShield® website.